Terms & Conditions
By purchasing Hookah Hutt Ltd products, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions outlined below.
Please read them carefully before placing an order.
These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory right as a consumer.
RESTRICTIONSYou must be 18 or over and hold a valid credit or debit card to purchase Hookah Hutt Ltd products.Hookah Hutt Ltd reserves the right to cancel any transactions based on its sole discretion if there is reason to believe that the buyer is a minor or purchasing for a minor.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (OUTSIDE OF HONG KONG)
- We ship internationally to North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The shipping costs are based on your location, the total weight of your order, and your desired shipping method. Your shipping options will be provided to you during the checkout process
- Currently we don’t ship to the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Colombia, Greece, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lithuania, Mauritius, Mexico, Nepal, Nicaragua, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Suriname, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE.
- Please note that the Customs office of your country may impose additional duties on your order. Any additional duties assessed on an order are the responsibility of the customer. We advise you to contact your local customs agency for duty information, and to be prepared to pay the duties if necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the importation of e-cigarette products is legal in their country. Refused international orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee upon return.
- Please also note that international shipping times are merely estimates and your package may arrive sooner or slower depending on the efficiency of your country’s post office and time spent in customs. During the checkout process you will be asked to select from the following shipping methods:
- You must check the items upon receipt and notify Hookah Hutt Ltd within 7 working days of delivery if the product is damaged. Once the 7 working day period has passed, you will be deemed to have accepted the items.
- Any damaged items must be returned using Recorded Delivery at your expense. The item must be adequately insured against loss and/or damage in transit. We are not responsible for any packages lost in transit and will not issue a refund in such circumstances.
- You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the items. You will receive the same product in exchange within 30 days.
- Returned items must include your name, address and when it was originally purchased. Alternatively the invoice/order number must be provided.
- We do not Refund product and will not accept exchanges if the item has been used. To organize the return of an item contact info@MistLife.com
Orders are subject to stock availability. If your choice is not available, Hookah Hutt Ltd will contact you to offer either one of the following:
- An alternative item – if the item is less in value, then a refund covering this will be arranged. If the item is more in value, then additional payment will be required before the item can be dispatched.
- A refund to the value of the ordered item.If we cannot make contact with you, Hookah Hutt Ltd reserves the right to provide a suitable alternative at no extra cost.
Unless a credit account has been set up and approved, all payments are due before the items are dispatched. In cases of credit accounts, payment is due 14 days from date of invoicing. Hookah Hutt Ltd reserves the right to withhold and suspend deliveries when a payment is overdue.We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
PRICESThe prices quoted on the website are in Hong Kong Dollar and are inclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change without prior notification and will only be made prior to contract. Delivery and credit card charges and any import duty incurred are additional.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONThe pictures and descriptions on the website are a guide to the products Hookah Hutt Ltd supply. Hookah Hutt Ltd tries to make these as accurate as possible but can not be held responsible for minor differences and inconsistencies.
This contract shall be construed and governed by Hong Kong Law and all disputes arising under or relating to the product shall be the subject of jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong to which Hookah Hutt Ltd and the customer hereby submit.