Aspire Triton 2
The Triton 2 tank from Aspire is an updated version of the original Triton tank. Aspire have listened to their customers, as they have previously, and those that asked for an easier-to-clean tank will be happy.
The Triton 2 has all the plus points of the original in that it is a top filling tank, is capable of being used for either a direct lung inhale or a mouth to lung inhale, and has the option of an RTA (not included) for those who wish to build their own coils. This time though the tank can be fully disassembled, and is therefore much easier to clean and much more user friendly when it comes to swapping out flavours easily.
What makes the Triton 2 stand out from the rest? It's one of the most versatile tanks on the market as the airflow option at the base of the tank allows you to dial in exactly the airflow you want. Whether that be wide open for a direct lung inhale, or nearly closed for a tighter, mouth to lung inhale, the Triton 2 has you covered.
With a wide variety of coils available, coupled with extensive airflow options, if you're looking for a tank that can do it all, the Triton 2 may be the one for you.
- 3ml capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- Pyrex glass
- Top filling
- Sub-ohm capable
- Suitable for both direct lung inhale and mouth to lung inhale
- Can be fully disassembled for cleaning
- 1 x Aspire Triton 2 tank
- 1 x 0.5Ω clapton coil (pre-installed) - direct inhale
- 1 x 1.8Ω coil - mouth to lung inhale
- 1 x Replacement Pyrex glass
- 1 x Warranty card
- 0.3Ω Stainless steel 45 - 55W (direct to lung)
- 0.4Ω Stainless steel 25 - 30W (direct to lung)
- 1.8Ω Kanthal 10 - 13W (mouth to lung)
- 0.15Ω Ni200 nickel temp control (direct to lung)
- 0.5Ω Kanthal clapton coil 40 - 45W (direct to lung)